Yeah, at first I thought, "wow, that's a neat corrugated glass effect Windows voluntary applied to my background," but then I realized the mouse cursor wasn't moving and the PC was totally locked up. This was the result of a series of problems caused by the PC trying to go into power-saving mode while running flight simulator full-screen on two monitors.
The end result was that my Radeon 9800 is toast, and I have to run off an old Matrox G400 (which still supports two monitors, amazingly) until I figure out how much new computer to buy.
If it wasn't for the icons and "startmenubar" being unaffected by your problem, I would say you are onto something.
ReplyDeleteBuy your issue seems more photoshop/filter related.
Learn-2-jpeg-harder!
PS. I'm a big fan of speedfan.
Yeah, at first I thought, "wow, that's a neat corrugated glass effect Windows voluntary applied to my background," but then I realized the mouse cursor wasn't moving and the PC was totally locked up. This was the result of a series of problems caused by the PC trying to go into power-saving mode while running flight simulator full-screen on two monitors.
ReplyDeleteThe end result was that my Radeon 9800 is toast, and I have to run off an old Matrox G400 (which still supports two monitors, amazingly) until I figure out how much new computer to buy.