Area Man Accidentally Buys Car
Man: "What just happened?"
TUSTIN, CA - A local man, who was not identified, wandered into Tustin Buick/Pontiac/GMC and accidentally bought a car, according to sources close to him.
Said the man, "I don't know what happened. I mean, I came here intending to, like, maybe test drive one and just, y'know, see what it was like. I sorta blanked out and the next thing I knew, I drove away the owner of a brand new 2005 Pontiac G6 GT. I don't really remember what happened in between."
The man said the experience was not unlike "talking with my girlfriend about marriage then spacing out, then the next thing I know I'm married. And I speak from experience on this one."
[Pictures to follow]
In other news a would be auto thief bought a car he was intending to steal he was quoted, "I thought it was a Cadillac."
ReplyDeleteThe the Pontiac Dealership in Tustin, which wishes to remain anonymous in our report, said they will not press charges as long as the suspect also unknowingly sends money on a monthly basis to keep them from pursueing any further legal action.
The salesman went on the record saying, "Our dealership take pride in our customer relationship. We understand that at the heart of all long term relationships is a mind controling substance called adrenaline and we lace all of the steering wheels of our test drive vehicles with it. You'd be amazed how the adrenaline kicks in the brain turns off and we have another happy customer."
Drive safe, and enjoy the drive.
~The Blue Fox