A few months ago, my cow-orker alerted me to this article. Now, if you know me, you know my immediate reaction was "That is so cool I must have some!" So that day I went to Kraft foods online store and ordered myself a carton (they only come in boxes of 12 5-oz bags).
Shortly thereafter, I got a message from Kraft stating that due to increased popularity following the news item on the candy, they were temporarily unavailable and I would be receiving mine in several weeks. A couple days after that I received a box of 'em. I've had them for a while (it takes a while to go through 12 bags of candy) and have been meaning to post about them for some time. So here they are:

From left to right, they are a chicken, a snake, and a squrriel. I think I like the chicken the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment