Thursday, June 8, 2006

Signs.

Wouldn't it be more relaxing if traffic information signs were written in Haiku?
A more barbaric poetry might cause road rage.
One thing's for sure. Highway signs could be a little more truthful.

Gas stations could also be brutally honest, too.

I'm not sure people would like it if construction signs were too honest, though.
Now that's just mean.

I think my computer has been reading too much Bill Waterson.
This is one of the ways I know my computer is a girl.
The honesty thing with computers might help users see the big picture.

Somehow I don't see the brutal honesty thing coming to Vegas.
Particularly not like this.

Witnesses described the vandal as 80 feet tall and snake like, with a big, beefy arm and consumate V's for teeth. The police are investigating all possible leads.
Back to the training academy for these two.

"Mommy, why is my dinner singing?"

Also in the news, the Chinese Government has begun taking drastic steps to control its population.

It's Click and Clack's lawyers!

What you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment