F.U. News Contest, Take Two.
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8372546
I, Joe Belland, may or may not (depending on my mood) mail a bag of marshmallows to whoever can create the funniest Sam & Max comic strip here.
Rules:
1) Make a funny Sam & Max comic strip.
2) Post the link in the comments (with some identifying signature, so I know who did it).
3) I may or may not choose the funniest one and mail that person marshmallows.
4) I am the sole judge of this contest. I determine what is objectively funny or not. If you disagree with me, it is not because you have a different opinion. It is not because you are wrong. It is because you are stupid for not being able to see what is objective fact.
Here. I'll get you started.
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8373434
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8373627
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8373942
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8373947
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8376108
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8374657
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8376401
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8375803
It's really hard to match Steve Purcell's wit.
(I'm only posting these so I can claim that I made the funniest one and keep the marshmallows for myself.)
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8382615
ReplyDeletehttp://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/8382872
ReplyDelete~The Blue Fox
Wow, mine turned out aweful. Next time I will proofread and use less text.
ReplyDeleteThe existential dillema
ReplyDeleteNight Out
ReplyDeletePreparation H
ReplyDeleteOk, it's been two weeks. Time I pick a winner.
ReplyDeleteI arbitrarily choose...
This one
Gratz Tom!
I will mail your marshmallows in approximately whenever I feel like it. Oh, and the winner has to come up with the next contest.
P.S. Anne Marie didn't get it.
If it's any consolation to her (probably not), I didn't either -- although the idea of a diaper wedgie was pretty funny.
ReplyDelete