http://www.owibtyw.com/You know deep down inside you wish you had one. While you seeth with envy consider this: you can actually get your own account at http://www.owibtyw.com/ and just start adding things to the site willy-nilly! Go register for your own account today, and you'll be on your way to almost becoming cool in no time. Once you've been granted an account by the Account Fairies, you can go about adding new articles to the blog or pages to the wiki. To add to the blog, simply enter the title of your new blog entry into the "New blog entry:" text box and click "Create this page" on the "Start" page (the firs page you see when you go to the site). You will be directed to an editor to start making your new article. To add to the wiki, simply search (left side of screen) to the name of the article you'd like to start. If it already exists, you can "Edit this page" (a tab above the article itself) or you can "Create this page" (a tab above the Search Results). Have fun experimenting and leaving general missinformation for the naive.
Nice. I see it's cleverly programmed to be viewable only in IE and not Firefox.
ReplyDeleteOh, be sure to look up "Tom Adams".
Forbidden 403 error: You fail at the internet.
ReplyDeleteworst site ever.
~TBF
ha ha... my own anti-leching settings prevented me from posting a link to the index file... he he he. Fixed...
ReplyDeleteAnd as for the firefox-IE slander, I'll have you know I designed the site primarily in Firefox. It wasn't till the next day that I saw that it wasn't log-inable with IE and had to be tweaked!
I say THBBBBBT! to you, sir :P
Lest you forget, I have a domain name, making me infinitely superior to all other sub-domain sites!
ReplyDeleteSo what does "owibtyw" stand for anyway? I see it and can't help hear "Ow, I bit you!" in my head, so I'd like to have that replaced with the real meaning!
ReplyDeleteOWIBTYW: Our Wiki Is Better Than Your Wiki. Named in honor of the champion Day of Defeat Clan, OCIBTYC.
ReplyDeleteProps to Dave for coming up with the name.
P.S.: Rie and I are still trying to start the ultimate WoW Guild: OGIBTYG.