I scored %50 White and Nerdy. Among my more embarrassing nerd accomplishments on that list, I have a mint-condition action figure, I've seen the Star Wars Holiday Special, I know that Earl Grey tea is Capt. Picard's favorite, and I've edited Wikipedia.
I'm only 24% nerdy. Help! Pretty soon I'll be a humanities type!
Does it count if I can program in Cobol and design my own Access databases?
And how come they only count Minesweeper and D&D, but not Free Cell and Adventure (or Zork)? Seems like there's some ageism there. Maybe they should have a category for paleonerds.
HA! I'm nerdier than Mom -- 26%! Hm, someone could design a nerdiness test (like that fake political label test I linked to) with paleonerds vs. neonerds vs. humanities types. :)
I scored %50 White and Nerdy. Among my more embarrassing nerd accomplishments on that list, I have a mint-condition action figure, I've seen the Star Wars Holiday Special, I know that Earl Grey tea is Capt. Picard's favorite, and I've edited Wikipedia.
ReplyDelete"You are 36% white and nerdy."
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I'm only 75% as nerdy a Joe and 72% as nerdy as Dave!... Oh crap, did I just bump my percentage up by calculating the percent differences?
60%
ReplyDeleteAnd just a week ago I saved my copy of "a brief history of time" from being thrown away and moved it to the top of my bookself.
In other news, I found a copy the Fagles translation of the Iliad at the airport bookstore for $15. I totally scored, I know.
~tbf
I'm only 24% nerdy. Help! Pretty soon I'll be a humanities type!
ReplyDeleteDoes it count if I can program in Cobol and design my own Access databases?
And how come they only count Minesweeper and D&D, but not Free Cell and Adventure (or Zork)? Seems like there's some ageism there. Maybe they should have a category for paleonerds.
48%
ReplyDeleteThe vector calculus helped, but I was handicapped by no action figures except maybe that robot thingy.
HA! I'm nerdier than Mom -- 26%! Hm, someone could design a nerdiness test (like that fake political label test I linked to) with paleonerds vs. neonerds vs. humanities types. :)
ReplyDelete