Monday, April 23, 2007

Coolest Movie Ever

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering how long it would take before Mr. Adams finally posted this fine piece of cinematography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I have some behind-the-scenes commentary for this one. I was working out in the campus gym when Tom was filming the cruise missile shot towards the end. I looked out the window and saw him walking slowly along the grass holding a camera in front of him. I had no idea what it was for at the time. He had to do it several times I think because people kept walking right in front of him.

    Yes, Joe really did a one-handed cartwheel while aiming a gun at the camera. In the hallway just off to the right we had some couch cushions for him to land on. It took a lot of takes because I think Joe was out of practice and kept crashing into the walls and falling over. I'm amazed he didn't break something. IMO, that's one impressive stunt.

    The "gatling gun" at the end is really a camera tripod with the tip of it digitally rotated.

    I actually helped out on a scene that was cut featuring Tom dodging darts in slow motion a la The Matrix.

    Tom, I think you should go back to the Gibsonesque Lethal-Weapon-style haircut.

    ReplyDelete