For those of you who haven't been watching this season of 24, the vice-president is one of the most clichéd and one-dimensional characters in TV history. So much so that the only way the character would be better would be if he had a mustache that he could curl while he cackles maniacally.
For those of you who haven't been watching this season of 24, the vice-president is one of the most clichéd and one-dimensional characters in TV history. So much so that the only way the character would be better would be if he had a mustache that he could curl while he cackles maniacally.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think the writers phoned in this season.
I think the president's character is just as bad.
ReplyDeleteSnidley Whiplash vs. Jack Bauer?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect scenario for YTMND.
I can't understand how Wayne Palmer could possibly have gotten elected with all the evil cackling that must have gone on during the campaign:
ReplyDeleteWayne Palmer: "I am for families and traditional American values."
Noah Daniels: "Heh heh, ah ha hah, ah HAH HAH MWAH HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!!... I mean, I am also for American families and traditional values."