Yes. I've quit my job to become an astronaut who flies around space in his rocket-assisted JSF and details his space adventures with photographs, best-selling novels, and video games.
All you need is some Ammonium Perchlorate and enough cardboard, glue, and paint to papier-mache yourself a rocket silly. You can do that on the weekend.
Are you trying to tell us something?
ReplyDeleteYes. I've quit my job to become an astronaut who flies around space in his rocket-assisted JSF and details his space adventures with photographs, best-selling novels, and video games.
ReplyDeleteWell, at least "technical consultant" made it in there somewhere...
ReplyDeleteAll you need is some Ammonium Perchlorate and enough cardboard, glue, and paint to papier-mache yourself a rocket silly. You can do that on the weekend.
ReplyDeleteIf you are willing to move, I know United Launch Alliance (ulalaunch.com) has opened about 450 job postings in Colorado.
ReplyDeleteI heard, through a friend, they are offering generous move packages to get people to take positions.
Liz and I have looked at it and if I got a good enough offer we would take it. (Imagine, having a big home and an acre of land for 250k.)
But it is totally optional, since my current project has my job secure for 3-4 years.
~the blue fox
United Launch Alliance sounds like something out of a Robert A. Heinlein or Isaac Asimov story. How cool could that be?
ReplyDelete