Thursday, July 10, 2008

The drama continues....

My new pen-pal sent another response:

::We get signal::
::Main screen turn on::

ZAPHOD!

YOU LITTLE PUNK! What the hell are you doing posting my e-mails all over the internet. You don't think I know about it - but I do.... that is not cool.

Pissed off,
Slarti

::Launch all Zig!::
::For great justice!::

Ok, so he somehow found my blog? Since my entire readership is countable by only taking off one shoe, I find it highly unlikely that a random person on the intertubes who sent me an e-mail by accident just happened to stumble across my blog. Something else is going on here. Which of my readers is sending me fake e-mails? Don't think I won't find you out.

--Update 12:38--

The culprit has been found! The body of one "Tom Thimons" was positively identified by the elite squad of Death Troops maintained by F.U. News, and who were ordered to track down the author of the "Tom Dickson" e-mails sent to area man Joe Belland. According to witnesses, Thimons' last words, before being mercilessly gunned down were "Aahh! It was only a prank! I'm sorry! Ow, my spleen!"

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, this person is obviously not reading your blog very carefully, either. A word of caution: since it's your policy to reveal actual names and e-mail addresses of people who erroneously send you e-mail, the recipient's future wife might come across the hastily-typed (and since redacted) statements sent in confidence by the sender, apparently close friends with the recipient. There is the potential here for relationships to be seriously damaged.

    Although I realize the unique humor of this case, perhaps you should consider anonymizing some family-feud-style emails when the potential punishment doesn't fit the crime, hilarious though it may be.

    Best wishes to the Bride & Groom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noted and corrected. Apparently my blog is easier to happen across than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, YES! For the sake of the innocent I believe you should delete your FU Blog... thanks

    TOm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah HA! I knew after that last comment it was either a prank or someone REALLY stupid.

    Hey, Tom, good to meet you. My name's Dave. I was good friends with your brother Dan. How's he doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dave,
    I'm doing fine. I just came across your blog while being bored at work and have noticed that my brother has stumbled on this blog also. Yes, Joe, any idiot (including myself) can find this blog. You may have to take off another shoe to count your readership.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone is looking for a solid, affordable!!! house in a safe, quiet neighborhood, ours is for sale...
    http://www.howardhanna.com/property/property.asp?PRM_MlsNumber=1508738&PRM_MlsName=NortheastOH

    The only catch, you have to live near Youngstown, Ohio.

    We are hoping to sell before our second baby arrives in March.

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete