Always, always make sure you have the correct address before clicking send.
I have to admit, this is one of the more interesting wrong address e-mails I've received. At first I thought it was some type of bot-sent spam to try and determine if an e-mail address is active, but the domain seems legit.
Anyways, in keeping with my promise about posting private information inadvertently sent to me for all the world to see, here is the e-mail I just received.
::Subspace signal received::
::Carrier wave locked::
::decoding...:::
Kathy -
This isn't my ideal way to communicate but it is the only way I can do it without screaming and crying, so here goes.
I had at least 7 people come up to me in the past 5 days and say that you told them you can't stand my Dad and that you are moving to your brother's house in Gladstone. The first couple were white trash people whose opinion holds no weight with me but the last 2 were people I have trusted my entire life. Obviously, this is true.
My question is why are you saying this to people? It has happened at more than one occasion so it is obviously more than just drunk talk. Are you planning on moving out? Wouldn't it have been better for you to let my Dad know first before you tell the entire town?
I realize that he has been hard to take recently but it really pisses me off that you have coasted off him for the last 15 years and now that times are tough you are ready to bail. He has done everything for you and Kelly and I think that you at least owe him the decency to let him know you are moving before your softball team.
As for his anger directed at you, have you ever considered that some of it may be justified? I know that I would not be happy if my 45-year-old wife was out snorting cocaine until 5 AM with Jeremy Storch. The rumors about you and Jeremy have had to reach him by now. I don't believe them because I don't think you would ever cheat on my Dad, but your behavior is inexcusable regardless.
If my Dad were out with Leanne until 5 AM you would go ballistic!
Anyway, I would like to hear your side of the story. What gives?
Shannon
::Carrier wave terminated::
::End transmission::
Wow. Just, wow. I almost feel bad telling her she sent her e-mail to the wrong person. Not as bad as posting the e-mail on the internet, though.
This isn't my ideal way to communicate but it is the only way I can do it without screaming and crying, so here goes.
I had at least 7 people come up to me in the past 5 days and say that you told them you can't stand my Dad and that you are moving to your brother's house in Gladstone. The first couple were white trash people whose opinion holds no weight with me but the last 2 were people I have trusted my entire life. Obviously, this is true.
My question is why are you saying this to people? It has happened at more than one occasion so it is obviously more than just drunk talk. Are you planning on moving out? Wouldn't it have been better for you to let my Dad know first before you tell the entire town?
I realize that he has been hard to take recently but it really pisses me off that you have coasted off him for the last 15 years and now that times are tough you are ready to bail. He has done everything for you and Kelly and I think that you at least owe him the decency to let him know you are moving before your softball team.
As for his anger directed at you, have you ever considered that some of it may be justified? I know that I would not be happy if my 45-year-old wife was out snorting cocaine until 5 AM with Jeremy Storch. The rumors about you and Jeremy have had to reach him by now. I don't believe them because I don't think you would ever cheat on my Dad, but your behavior is inexcusable regardless.
If my Dad were out with Leanne until 5 AM you would go ballistic!
Anyway, I would like to hear your side of the story. What gives?
Shannon
::Carrier wave terminated::
::End transmission::
Wow. Just, wow. I almost feel bad telling her she sent her e-mail to the wrong person. Not as bad as posting the e-mail on the internet, though.
What, no email address? But how do I reply if I don't know who to send the email to?
ReplyDeleteDoes it even matter if I forward it to the wrong person and just put in the header "please forward, until this misaddressed email eventually lands in the original sender's inbox".