Life with all the frills.
Cool video. Thanks!Did you go to Lourdes on your 10-day?
Yes, both Fatima and Lourdes, within a couple days of each other.It was very sanctifying.That reminds me. I really should scan and upload all my Austria pictures.
Yeah, you should. You can buy additional storage on Google photos beyond the 1GB free or however much it is, and I seem to recall that when Katie looked into it it wasn't very expensive.
Good video. Interesting factoids: Franz Werfel, author of the wonderful book, was a Jew. Also, Bernadette is one of the "incorruptibles".- Dad
Cool video. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteDid you go to Lourdes on your 10-day?
Yes, both Fatima and Lourdes, within a couple days of each other.
ReplyDeleteIt was very sanctifying.
That reminds me. I really should scan and upload all my Austria pictures.
Yeah, you should. You can buy additional storage on Google photos beyond the 1GB free or however much it is, and I seem to recall that when Katie looked into it it wasn't very expensive.
ReplyDeleteGood video. Interesting factoids: Franz Werfel, author of the wonderful book, was a Jew. Also, Bernadette is one of the "incorruptibles".
ReplyDelete- Dad