Thursday, February 12, 2009

What We're Playing, YouTube Version

Well, Joe beat me to the punch, but yes, those are the pieces I recorded.  If you want direct links to the HQ versions, with MUCH better audio, here they are:

But the reason I hadn't posted them yet, is that I was working on this, an embeddable custom player of all our music on YouTube, just for F.U. News (you may need to make your browser wider):


Here's a direct link to the playlist that goes into the player, which you can randomize, or copy to your own playlist (if you have a YouTube account, but of course you do so you can vote 5 stars on all our videos).

Jenny, post more piano videos!

UPDATE: Yay, Jenny posted more piano videos!:

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I thought I deleted that crappy video!
    Fine, I'll make some too. Oh, the peer pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shows 1-8, then when I click the arrow it shows 17-24. How do I get it to show the intermediate ones?

    Otherwise, a great idea!
    - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a YouTube bug where it skips every other page of thumbnails. Supposedly they're working on it.

    ReplyDelete