I had never heard this story before. The article mentions "materials are being compiled as evidence for her process of beatification." Does that mean her cause for canonization is open? It seems to me that she would be a particularly good patroness for pregnant and nursing mothers.
Yes, I realize I've been posting an excessive amount of links and videos recently. I'll try to get a content post sometime soon. But don't get your hopes up. It will probably be more Space Pirates.
I also notice you haven't updated your "what you've been watching list" to include "flight of the conchords", is this just an oversight, or have you not been watching?
ReplyDeleteIf it wasn't for kids shows like Oswald, and my occasional viewing of the HGN stuff Liz likes, I would claim "I don't watch television". That is until last year when I discovered FOTC. Now, I'm hooked.
If there was an Emmy award for Folk/Comedy Music Television Series, FOTC would come in a very close second place to another show mimicking FOTC.
Give me more Space Pirates! Now!
ReplyDelete