Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well, What I'm Playing, At Least.

Figured I should post these before I forget them, to prove that, yes I did in fact play them.

The Moldau (Part1) (Part 2).


Instead of waiting for that One Perfect Performance™, I just went with what I had, mistakes and all. I've decided I prefer the mistakes, as it makes the performance sound more human, and less like it was played by a robot. Also, it's waaaay to easy to obsess about the mistakes.

4 comments:

  1. Damn, here I thought I was all special 'cuz I was the first person to post a video of The Moldau on piano, then I find some 10-year-old kid beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Joe! It sure didn't take you long to get back up to speed after getting a pinano. And you didn't even collapse after the Polonaise. Must be developing great muscles for strangling small furry creatures...
    - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried using the One Perfect Performance(TM) method, but ended up using the Ten Imperfect Performances And Very Tired Hands(TM) approach. Those 10-year-old kids are deceptively good sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, I hate videos like that. It makes me feel like I'm wasting my life.

    I mean, I've been playing piano since before that kid was born, and I still can't play like that.

    ReplyDelete