Life with all the frills.
New high score: 1493ft, with the a peak vertical of 150ft
1357, don't know how high it was though. How is it I'm at "war" and yet I can still play Kitten Cannon?
The new record is currently held by Amy, my cow-orker: 2035ft
Can't get better than 1164. Is there any skill involved, or is this purely luck? I use a launch angle of 10 degrees.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
new record: 1598
New height record: 191 feet!
New high score: 1493ft, with the a peak vertical of 150ft
ReplyDelete1357, don't know how high it was though. How is it I'm at "war" and yet I can still play Kitten Cannon?
ReplyDeleteThe new record is currently held by Amy, my cow-orker: 2035ft
ReplyDeleteCan't get better than 1164. Is there any skill involved, or is this purely luck? I use a launch angle of 10 degrees.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletenew record: 1598
ReplyDeleteNew height record: 191 feet!
ReplyDelete