Monday, January 15, 2007

Easy A


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Now I can provide an actor's/director's/behind the scenes/easter egg commentary on each of these films.

    Easy A:
    The book I was reading from was the textbook for my Masterworks of Western Music class. I really was studying for the final the next morning when we came up with the idea, although I was well prepared and had no trouble getting an A on the final and an A in the course.

    We did, I think, 3 takes. After the first take, our friend JP from BITS came into the room. We told him we were making a film and he asked to watch. He was sitting on my bed, just off frame to the left. We hadn't told him what we were filming, though, so he didn't know what to expect. When it came to the punchline, he nearly bust out laughing out loud and nearly ruined the take.

    It was about one hour from concept to completion, and together with Don't Ask and The Lone Spooner, that made three films that we completed in that one finals week.

    And I don't know why you'd play SMB with a joystick or how it started up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete