Life with all the frills.
Yay! Now I can provide an actor's/director's/behind the scenes/easter egg commentary on each of these films.Pac-Man:I had nothing to do with the creation of this film.
Oh, but you did.... You bugged me to play video games when I should have been editing this thing. That and your brother's sound effects CD was used for the nudging and the splash. Ileana did the voices, I think.
This Tom Adams film featured by far the most starpower of his directorial career.
Yay! Now I can provide an actor's/director's/behind the scenes/easter egg commentary on each of these films.
ReplyDeletePac-Man:
I had nothing to do with the creation of this film.
Oh, but you did.... You bugged me to play video games when I should have been editing this thing. That and your brother's sound effects CD was used for the nudging and the splash. Ileana did the voices, I think.
ReplyDeleteThis Tom Adams film featured by far the most starpower of his directorial career.
ReplyDelete