If Tom's super-power is the ability to recognize Helena Bonham Carter in a tenth of a second, mine must be the ability to recognize Hal Fishman in a tenth of a second.
omigarsh! He must be 180 years old! Wow, I was just transported bak to my childhood, to the old couch in the livingroom, watching the evening news. I want to see that movie now so badly! (and not just b/c Hal's in it) :)
I could actually tell some parts of it were CG
ReplyDeleteReally? You could tell it was CG? Which part? The part with Spiderman swinging from skyscraper to skyscraper? Or the guy made of sand? ;-)
ReplyDeleteIf anyone wants to download the video directly so they can resize it, here's the link (right-click, Save As...).
Wow, and here I thought it was all completely real. I was wondering how they trained a black ooze to crawl up his arm. CG. Huh. The magic is gone.
ReplyDeleteMy superpower must be my ability to recognize James Cromwell, aka Farmer Hoggett, in a tenth of a second.
ReplyDeleteomigarsh! He must be 180 years old! Wow, I was just transported bak to my childhood, to the old couch in the livingroom, watching the evening news.
ReplyDeleteI want to see that movie now so badly! (and not just b/c Hal's in it) :)