Oh, and Tom wasn't the only one who tried last week's, but I couldn't find a shorter route than what he took, so there was no point in putting up the routes I did find.
TBF has to have won, b/c I checked just about every link on that page and none of them refered to a page on the What Links Here page for Islamic Fundamentalism. Therefore (unless I missed the one magical link) there is no 2 click solution.
Actually, Blue Fox, if you'd stop to read the original post for 5 seconds, you'll note that the game asked you to link to Radical Islam, which (on Wikipedia) redirects you to Islamic Fundamentalism. Technically, The Phantom is the first one to link to the required URL, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Islam, vs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_fundamentalism. I just let everyone else's entries slide because they are, in fact, the same article on each URL.
Man, the guys on wikipedia keep removing my Wally Burr-Islamic Fundamentalism comments. I think I'm going to start a massive campaign on the internet defaiming his name and calling him a terrorist just so I can correct the record on wikipedia.
Piece o' cake (tho' I can't beat your score):
ReplyDeleteUnicron
Equator
Somalia
Sharia
Islamic Fundamentalism
Unicron
ReplyDeleteU.S.
Islam
Islamic Fundamentalism
~TBF
Beat this:
ReplyDeleteUnited Kingdom
Muslim
Islamic fundamentalism
Oh, and Tom wasn't the only one who tried last week's, but I couldn't find a shorter route than what he took, so there was no point in putting up the routes I did find.
ReplyDeleteBut Tom, ours are the same length, you just didn't name the Unicron.
ReplyDeleteoh, poop
ReplyDeleteOk. How 'bout this:
ReplyDeleteWally Burr
Islamic Fundamentalism
Cheater! Tom is disqualified! The rules specifically state "no fair editing wikipedia."
ReplyDeleteHmm, "This page was last modified 17:56, 9 February 2007." What was that about "no fair editing Wikipedia"?
ReplyDeleteLighten up. It was funny.
ReplyDeleteTBF has to have won, b/c I checked just about every link on that page and none of them refered to a page on the What Links Here page for Islamic Fundamentalism. Therefore (unless I missed the one magical link) there is no 2 click solution.
Unicorn
ReplyDeleteCybertron
Optimus Prime
Plasma Energy Chamber
Autobot City
USA
terrorist attacks of September 11
radical Islam
Actually, Blue Fox, if you'd stop to read the original post for 5 seconds, you'll note that the game asked you to link to Radical Islam, which (on Wikipedia) redirects you to Islamic Fundamentalism. Technically, The Phantom is the first one to link to the required URL, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Islam, vs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_fundamentalism. I just let everyone else's entries slide because they are, in fact, the same article on each URL.
ReplyDeleteCurses!! Foiled Again!
ReplyDelete-tbf
Man, the guys on wikipedia keep removing my Wally Burr-Islamic Fundamentalism comments. I think I'm going to start a massive campaign on the internet defaiming his name and calling him a terrorist just so I can correct the record on wikipedia.
ReplyDeleteVictory will be mine in this Battlefield 1942 map contest... though I had to take some drastic actions.
ReplyDeleteAnd to think that the Interweb can be used for evil.
Grats to The Blue Fox, winner of this weeks contest!
ReplyDeleteMy trail was:
Unicron
UK
Counter-terrorism
September 11th Terrorist Attacks
Radical Islam
This game is a little easier than Scavengeroogle (sadly defunct for over a year now).
ReplyDelete