Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Wikipedia Game.

Grats to Mom B., winner of last week's contest.

This week you are to connect Sun Tzu to Zerg rush (y'know, because he invented it; Actually, I'll bet Sun Tzu woulda been hella good a StarCraft).

You cannot use date or year articles or links in the "External Links" section of the articles. The magic number is 4. And no cheatin'. Don't think I won't know if you did. It won't help you either, since it'll give you a 5-step path.

4 comments:

  1. Ok this one is a long shot, but I'll try anyway:

    Famous military writers
    Tom Clancy
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
    Suppressive Fire
    Spray and Pray
    Spam (Computer Game)
    Zerg rush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha!

    The Art of War
    Ancient Art of War
    Real-time strategy
    Rush (computer and video games)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ancient Art of War" -- omigosh I totally forgot about that game! I spent so many hours watching over shoulders while you guys were playing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats Dave!

    My path was:
    Military Strategy
    List of Military Tactics
    Human Wave Attack
    Rush (Computer gaming)

    I'm surprised I didn't think of the Ancient Art of War route.

    ReplyDelete