Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update on the Little One.
Mad-Libs style.

Adjective:_______
Part of body:_______
Verb ending in -ing:_______
Woman in room:_______
Number:_______
Plural unit of measurement:_______

From Babycenter.com (highlight to read):

How your baby's growing:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's (adjective)_______ fingertips, her veins and (part of body)_______ are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is (verb ending in -ing)_______ to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a (woman in room)_______, she now has more than (number)_______ eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 (plural unit of measurement)_______ long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

4 comments:

  1. Squeamish
    Left Heal
    Farting
    Anne Marie (not my room, but I figured I should make it about you guys)
    876
    Acres

    I think it's good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious, Devin! I love it. (2 million quatloos in her whatsis? Yikes! The little beggars are born queen termites!)

    - Dad, husband of queen termite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. squiggly
    eyeball
    chortling
    Katie-bear
    189
    Kilowatts

    Your baby updates are way more fun than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A la Rebecca and Jonathan:

    Jumping
    Heart
    Eating
    Rosebud
    12,345
    Pennies

    ReplyDelete