Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What We're Playing.
Volume 1


I meant to post this earlier, but for all of you poor saps who we deemed unworthy of receiving this on a physical medium, you too can bask in the greatness of Belland piano playing. Happy (belated) Christmahanukwanzakapiphone.


Let me add that "Dawn", as performed by Mrs. Pickles is my new favorite piece, and that Dave should legally change his middle name to "Vladimir Horowitz".

7 comments:

  1. And now it is on the list of "what I am listening to"...

    The girls love your videos as well

    Wonderful work!

    -thebluefox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You have tons of talent in your family. Interesting how mathematical genius and musical ability go hand in hand. Thanks for sharing! Have any of you written pieces you could post as well? Love it! -Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. darn it all.... I really don't like iTunes.

    It broke the album into three based on "artist" so the guess work of who played what was taken away... and track numbering was also striped away.

    Windows Mediaplayer wasn't any better.

    Just when I forget why I don't like most audio software, something jumps up and bites me in the ankle again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, sorry, the ID3 tags give away the performer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dost thou have more?

    My playlist is short, and my office mate demands more variety from me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take that back. I don't need "variety" since the variety so far is wonderful, quantity would be more in order.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific, terrific. When they make a movie out of Space Pirates, they can use this for the sound track...
    - Dad

    ReplyDelete