Life with all the frills.
That was awesome!!
Awww....You must be so happy to be home. Liz and I were following the twitter progress all weekend.(Liz still does not quite understand how being the "father" that labor can be "hard work" for us fathers too.)- The engineers were right. If you hire 9 women, you can deliver a baby in 1 month.
Awwwww. Great sequence of pictues. The only one I had was Kathy barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, glaring. I think she burned it...Dad
I love it!
That was awesome!!
ReplyDeleteAwww....
ReplyDeleteYou must be so happy to be home. Liz and I were following the twitter progress all weekend.
(Liz still does not quite understand how being the "father" that labor can be "hard work" for us fathers too.)
-
The engineers were right. If you hire 9 women, you can deliver a baby in 1 month.
Awwwww. Great sequence of pictues. The only one I had was Kathy barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, glaring. I think she burned it...
ReplyDeleteDad
I love it!
ReplyDelete