Saturday, March 26, 2005

And now a second round of Hello's from Iraq

SOL gals, miss you all. Thanks so much for mailing me.

Leigh, I am so happy to here you and Jon are engaged! That is so awesome. Wish I could have seen the look on your face. I hope to be back in the US by the wedding date, somewhere around September actually. Can't wait to see you again, and I'm still prayin for you. Thanks for prayin for me.

Annemarie Nuzzo, thanks so much for writing me. Glad to hear from new SOL gals. Happy to hear you are still keeping up the tradition of dating CTL guys, but are you gals keeping up the tradition of being the most beautiful gals on campus like my generation of SOL gals? Tell Tommy "Mario" that I said hi and to tell his brother Dan I said hi. I haven't seen Dan Thimmons in a long time. Tell Andrew "Longhorn" I said hi as well and glad to hear is is still in that area.

Amanda Leaderstorf thanks for writing me also. Do you kow which battalion your boyfriend is in? Is it 3/25 India Co (3rd Battalion, 25th Marines)? If it is, I'm in the same area as him. I might even be able to see him and say hi. Let me know. Thank you gals so much for your prayers. It shows, trust me. Keep sacrificing and I'll keep conquering. Can't wait to see you all some day when I get back. Hopefully at Leigh's wedding!
CTL guys, write me darn you! Miss you guys too.

Cari Carpenter and Sam Burud, thaks so much for the letters especially the Thomas More teachings, Sam. It is some good inspiration for me. That was a pretty funny virii story too Cari. I liked how you saved the day by killing your computer. Glad to hear you two started taking that class on Valentine's day. Ain't that just the craziest class? Interesting stuff and I'll bet it makes you anxious. I loved it.

Jessi and Georden, thanks so much for the letter and the Holy metal from St ANthony (That was from you right? If it wasn't thanks to whoever gave that to me). Tell Georden I miss the him, the son I never had. That kid rocks for any of you who don't know who he is. Hope you get a chance to see my house when you go down for Cari's wedding.

Josh ad Mary Thelen, thanks so much for the deer jerky and cookies (they were chocalte chip, not deer cookies for those of you in Rio Linda). Thanks so much for the pics to, please send more. Its so awesome to see you guys ad to know you guys are keeping Ileana's spirits up while I'm gone. I'll trade weapons stories with you Josh when I get back. Let me just tell you that I get to man a 50 cal machie gun and an automatic grenade launcher on a regular basis.

Sam T Sham and Maureen, hope you liked the camis. Thanks so much for the cards too and tell the Tri state marines that 3/25 Kilo Co is making them proud. We are doing a kick ass job out here and appreciate all the support you guys give us. Sign to Maureen that I miss her ad appreciate the card you guys gave.

Luciana, great to hear from you. The pics and the prayer cards were awesome. Europe is gorgeous as oppossed to this poop hole. Keep me posted on how you and John are doing and what you are doing after graduation.

Devin, thanks so much for writing. Didn't know you were back from Iraq. Sorry I didn't write you out there. I don't know where you were but we are in western Iraq in a pretty desolate area. DOn't know how much I can type about on this thing without them busting my balls for giving out classified info. Thanks for the prayers and motiviation, man. I hope to see you when I get back.

Anyone that sees anyone that I mentioned here, please let them know that I wrote them and how to read this. I miss all you guys including the unmentioned here, and can't wait to see you all when I get back. Please contnue to pray for me cause I need all the help I can get. Call Ileana (740) 424-0238 for my mailling address.

Cpl Adams, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment