Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Wikipedia Game.

Here's how it works. I will give you two articles. You have to get from the first article to the second by only clicking links in articles. Whoever can connect the two articles with the fewest links, while matching or beating my magic number, wins a bag of marshmallows*. You must provide your link trail, and no fair editing Wikipedia.

This week, you must link from RAH-66 Comanche to Chair. My magic number is 7 links.

*Like I'll ever get around to sending you any.

6 comments:

  1. Composite material
    Wood
    Wood as a medium
    woodworking
    chair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want my marshmellows from the last contest I won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is no one going to try to beat Tom's number? You have until midnight on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats to Tom who wins by virtue of being the only one who tried!

    My trail was as such:
    Vietnam War
    Southeast Asia
    Asia
    Textile
    Furnishings
    Cantilever Chair
    Chair

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh darn it all... Now that I found this 6 degrees of wikipedia thing, I know that it can be done in 4 clicks

    1995
    1902
    Movie Theater
    Chair

    ReplyDelete
  6. kinda takes the fun out of it... Actually I've found I derive more pleasure from games in trying to find out how to cheat than in actually playing... Of course it's really a one time only thing for me then... unless you count finding more ways to cheat.

    ReplyDelete