well I guess I must be a t0t@l n00b because I don't understand a single word of that except backstab.... and I don't know if we are even on the same wavelength there. I'm thinking the Marine equivalent.
To add to the "joke here" comment... more times than not, there is more time spent in WoW than with The Resident Murloc. There were a few times where The Murloc has threatened to chew through the power cables so that the computer would no longer function properly. In all honesty, he is trying. He's gotten a little better. But, The Murloc has way too much patience, and The Murloc is still trying to figure out where all this patience is coming from. (And, yes, Momma B, he does seem to complain a lot about his Lady Fair. LOL!) =p
well I guess I must be a t0t@l n00b because I don't understand a single word of that except backstab.... and I don't know if we are even on the same wavelength there. I'm thinking the Marine equivalent.
ReplyDeleteI notice that you 36% of your time complaining about your lady fair. Doesn't sound like an intrepid hero to me.
ReplyDeleteTo add to the "joke here" comment... more times than not, there is more time spent in WoW than with The Resident Murloc. There were a few times where The Murloc has threatened to chew through the power cables so that the computer would no longer function properly. In all honesty, he is trying. He's gotten a little better. But, The Murloc has way too much patience, and The Murloc is still trying to figure out where all this patience is coming from. (And, yes, Momma B, he does seem to complain a lot about his Lady Fair. LOL!) =p
ReplyDelete