The Wikipedia Game.
Grats to Dave, last week's winner, who will receive his marshmallows approximately never.
This week, you are to link from The Pirates of Penzance to the Inverse Ninja Law. You cannot use date or year links, or more than one of the links used in the Six Degrees tool's path (i.e. Animaniacs, Original Trilogy (Star Wars), R2-D2). The magic number is 4.
This one is really easy.
There's probably a shortcut somewhere that someone more talented than I will find, but here's the result of my wasted afternoon:
ReplyDeletePirates of Penzance
Piracy
International Talk Like a Pirate Day
Pirates versus Ninjas
Ninja in Popular Culture
Stormtrooper Effect (aka Inverse Ninja Law)
just a question:
ReplyDeletedoesn't this "game" really just prove to the world how much free time you really have? Pitiful I say... you should be out rescuing baby seals or saying nice things to homeless people
What would I do with baby seals?
ReplyDeleteWhy do they need rescuing?
What kinds of nice things would a homeless person like to hear?
I don't think, "Gee, isn't it a wonderful day to be outside" would go over well.
~TBF
While Mrs. Pickles has the shortest (and only) path, she did not match or beat the magic number, so there is no winner this week. No marshmallows foah you.
ReplyDeleteMy path was:
The Pirates of Penzance
Pirates (Piracy)
Space pirate
Redshirt (character)
Stormtrooper effect (Inverse Ninja law)