Monday, April 2, 2007

<Belated April Fool's Joke>

I gave up WoW and used the extra time to better myself and the world.

</Belated April Fool's Joke>

Wasn't that funny?

Now, after reading content descriptions, I've decided to wait for 300 to come out on DVD so I can make use of my good friends Mr. Fast Forward and Mr. Next Chapter Button. But I might try and catch this version if I can.

2 comments:

  1. For April 1 I thought that one of your cats would become pregnant after the other cat spontaneously changed sex--ala "Jurassic Park". That would be an interesting article for FU News.

    Let me know what you think of 300 after it comes out on DVD later this summer (I presume). After watching the trailer and reading reviews, the movie comes off as a celebration of violence dressed up in lots of startling images. I'd rather use my blockbuster account to rent a movie like this instead.

    Curious to know your take on 300 after you've watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "movie comes off as a celebration of violence dressed up in lots of startling images"

    I KNOW! Doesn't it look sweet? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete