Monday, January 8, 2007

The Quiz.

1: A jester's chief employment:
a) Is to make you laugh.
b) Is to make you cry.
c) Is to kill himself for your enjoyment.
d) Is to wear a stupid hat with funny bells.

2: There's a body in the ______.
a) Closet.
b) Window seat.
c) Attic.
d) Cemetery.

3: As long as I'm dreaming, I'd like a ______.
a) Million dollars.
b) Rolls-Royce.
c) Private jet.
d) Pony.

4: Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?
a) I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find an open tattoo parlor at this time of night?
b) I think so, Brain, but me and Pippy Longstocking? What would the children look like?
c) I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?
d) All of the above.

5: More DOTs! More DOTs!
a) Ok, stop DOTs.
b) Even more DOTs.
c) What the heck is a DOT?
d) I got feared into the whelps.

6: Leeeeeerooooy!
a) Siiiiiimoooooons!
b) Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiins!
c) Smiiiiiiiith!
d) Vangoeterhoffashön.

7: Poison.
a) Iocane powder.
b) In the kool-aid.
c) But I can feel it doing me good all the way down.
d) I've spent the last several years developing an immunity to Iocane.

8: Share the _____.
a) Loot.
b) Load.
c) Road.
d) Bananas.

9: A year from now, ten, they’ll swing back to the belief that they can make people… better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to ______.
a) Kill.
b) Make a tidy profit on the stock market.
c) Obey the law, like a good upstanding citizen.
d) Misbehave.

10: Great shot, kid, that was one in ______.
a) A Thousand.
b) A Million.
c) 1138.
d) 3720.

--Bonus Question--
I want them alive. No disintegrations, Boba Fett.
a) Tough noogies. I do things my way.
b) Awwwww.
c) As you wish.
d) What Darth Vader didn't realize was that every time Boba Fett said "as you wish," he really meant "I love you."


Answers (highlight to read):
1: C, 2: B, 3: D, 4: D, 5: A, 6: B, 7: C, 8: B, 9: D, 10: B, Bonus: C or D.

Scoring:
<1: You lose! Good day, sir!
1-3: That is why you fail.
4-7: Is that the best you can conjure, Saruman?
8-10: When you left, you were but the learner. Now you are the master.
>10: You are the Pan.

References (for those that didn't get them, highlight to read):
1: The Court Jester. 2: Arsenic and Old Lace. 3: Calvin and Hobbes. 4: Pinky and the Brain. 5: World of Warcraft. 6: World of Warcraft. 7: The Box of Delights. 8: Return of the King. 9: Serenity. 10: Star Wars. Bonus: Star Wars, Princess Bride.

2 comments:

  1. I would've gotten a 10 except for the WOW and Serenity questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an 8! I am the Mahstah!
    Dang, I can't believe I didn't get #8! Obviously it's been too long since the last time I saw the movie.

    ReplyDelete